This kit is for owners of G56 Stage 1 cars who wish to upgrade to Stage 2. Owners wishing to upgrade a standard car require the G56 Stage 2 kit.
The G56 Stage 2 kit is a further development of the G56 Stage 1 kit, adding performance camshafts and an ECU with bespoke calibration alongside the Stage 1 induction and exhaust kit. We believe it to be the best performing Stage 2 kit available for the Morgan 3 Wheeler. Following investment in setup and calibration, the Stage 2 kit is also significantly more tractable than a standard car, allowing it to be driven smoothly from low engine speed without the dreaded ‘death rattle’. See the demonstration video here.
Smooth, tractable and with increased power, the Stage 2 kit offers a considerable enhancement on both the road and track.
The kit contains:
- Higher lift performance inlet and exhaust camshafts, increasing airflow and power
- Mappable ECU with bespoke calibration to optimise fuelling and ignition (see notes)
- Gaskets for cam cover and timing belt cover
The results are impressive, with an independently tested 20bhp improvement to peak power & a 29ftlb increase in torque on an otherwise standard test car.
“F1-Quality exhausts for the 3 Wheeler? Yes please!” 5/5 Rating – MOG Magazine Aug 2016
Kits can be sent direct to the customer, or a customers preferred fitting agent. Due to the nature of the components, the kit requires fitting by a competent mechanic, but full instructions are provided.
- Please contact us before ordering if you have an EU4 car.
- Whilst every effort is made to make the calibrations ‘plug and play’, revised fuel and ignition maps may alter fuel consumption and users may chose to undertake further mapping locally to further optimise performance
- PC-based ECU software supplied