The G56 Stage 2 kit is a further development of the G56 Stage 1 kit, adding performance camshafts and an ECU with bespoke calibration alongside the Stage 1 induction and exhaust kit. We believe it to be the best performing Stage 2 kit available for the Morgan 3 Wheeler. Following investment in setup and calibration, the Stage 2 kit is also significantly more tractable than a standard car, allowing it to be driven smoothly from low engine speed without the dreaded ‘death rattle’. See the demonstration video here.
Smooth, tractable and with increased power, the Stage 2 kit offers a considerable enhancement on both the road and track.
The kit contains:
- Higher lift performance inlet and exhaust camshafts, increasing airflow and power
- Mappable ECU with bespoke calibration to optimise fuelling and ignition
- Gaskets for cam cover and timing belt cover
- An all-new spun air filter cover with revised profile and unique chin scoop, inspired by the legendary WW2 ‘Supermarine Spitfire’ fighter plane. Not just for looks, the design gives a real power gain. The larger opening and curved scoop carefully channel air directly into the air filter, and the new spun profile, larger than the standard item, better distributes the airflow across the filter. (As per G56 Stage 1 kit)
- G56 Stage 2 air filter cover badge
- New stainless steel exhausts, utilising free flowing straight-through absorption chambers, maintain the look of the original parts with a subtle design twist. The resulting sound is deeper and more mellow than the standard exhaust. Uniquely, the Garage 56 exhaust features a flexible joint just ahead of the silencer body. This vastly improves the isolation of the silencer from the vibration of the engine and removes potential cracking. (As per G56 Stage 1 kit)
- New stainless steel mounting brackets and fasteners. (As per G56 Stage 1 kit)
The results are impressive, with an independently tested 20bhp improvement to peak power & a 29ftlb increase in torque on an otherwise standard test car.
“F1-Quality exhausts for the 3 Wheeler? Yes please!” 5/5 Rating – MOG Magazine Aug 2016
Price includes UK mainland shipping. Kits can be sent direct to the customer, or a customers preferred fitting agent. Due to the nature of the components, the kit requires fitting by a competent mechanic, but full instructions are provided.
Please note, the exhausts are designed to fit the newer, larger, exhaust bobbins as shown in the fitting instructions. For pre-2014 M3W cars, please order 1 kit of mounting bobbins here. Please contact us before ordering if you have an EU4 car.
G56 Stage 2 badged air filter cover
G56 Stage 2 exhaust kit components (as also used in Stage 1)