A replacement ECU for Morgan 3 Wheelers which enables full control over the fuelling and ignition maps, rev limiters and other core functionality.
The ECU is uniquely developed by Emerald for Garage56, and offers options not available on the standard S&S ECU including:
- Enhanced access to core parameters
- Data logging to a laptop
- User options including CAN stream for external gauges/logging and cockpit selectable maps (via additional switch)
Supplied with a calibration developed for G56 Stage 2 kit equipped cars*, or as a suitable baseline for any M3W undertaking rolling road calibration. Perfect for custom builds or performance upgrades.
The break-in rev limit function on the ECU from Garage 56 is supplied switched off, allowing full revs from the off. For engines that have not been fully run-in, the user can enter suitable running-in rev limits.
- The ECU does not have OBD or error codes enabled, as enhanced data can be found through direct access and option CAN activation.
- PC-based software supplied
- * Whilst every effort is made to make the calibrations ‘plug and play’, revised fuel and ignition maps may alter fuel consumption and users may chose to undertake further mapping locally to further optimise performance